Last updated: July 23, 2021
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service; in most cases this information mirrors your Breakthru Beverage Missouri Customer Account.
- Cookies are small files placed on your Device by a website or service, containing, among other things, the details of your browsing history.
- Device means any device that can access our Services, such as a computer or mobile device.
- Personal Data means any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, account name, account number, address, email address and phone number.
- Services means, collectively, all website pages, electronic messages, Apps, and other online services offered by the Company.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data or information on behalf of the Company, including third-party companies or contractors engaged by the Company to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on behalf of the Company, to perform functions related to the Services, to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used, or to otherwise assist in the Company’s operation of its business.
- Usage Data means data collected automatically about your use of the Services, either generated by the use of the Services or from the Services infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website means the Company’s website, accessible from https://breakthrubevmo.com.
Sources of Data Collection
We collect information from our Services in general, including the following sources:
- materials contained on the Website;
- emails, texts, and other electronic messages between you and the Company;
- mobile and desktop applications downloaded from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser interaction with you (the “Apps”);
- Usage Data collected in the Services; and
- third parties, for example, our business partners.
Types of Information We May Collect
1. Information You Provide
There are various pieces of information that you share with us directly or indirectly, whether through our Services or through our business partners or Service Providers, including:
- information provided from filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided for login of our retailer portal, “Contact Us” fields, donation requests, job applications, or other aspects of the Services;
- records and copies of emails, texts, and other electronic messages if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that are sent to gather data to improve processes or personalize marketing efforts; and
- your search queries on the Services.
2. Information Collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our Services.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, the pages of our Website or Apps that you visit, the time and date of your visit(s), the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain Usage Data automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device used, mobile operating system, type of mobile Internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics analyzes our Website activity and collects information regarding the use of other websites, apps and online resources.
The information we collect automatically does not include Personal Data, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
How We Use Your Personal Data
The Company may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services, including monitoring the usage of our Services, improve Service quality and communication to you and allowing you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- To manage your Account, including your registration as an accountholder of the Services. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Services that are available to you as an accountholder.
- To contact you, including through your Account, email, telephone calls, text message, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To facilitate applications for employment, including activities incidental to employment, such as conducting background checks, complete hiring, and to otherwise manage employment relationship and interaction between employees.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your overall experience.
We may also use your Personal Data in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data or for any other purpose with your consent.
The Company does not sell Personal Data of any kind at any time.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about users of the Services, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- With Service Providers.
- With business partners.
- With your consent.
- With buyers and other successors, if the Company is involved in a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by the Company is among the assets transferred.
- With law enforcement, when required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may also disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services;
- protect the personal safety of other users of the Services or the public; or
- protect against legal liability.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from mishandling and unauthorized use or disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We ask that you do not share your account number, liquor license number or associated usernames and passwords with any person or entity.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not 100% secure. We will do our best to protect your Personal Data, but any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any security or privacy settings contained on our Services.
Users Under the Age of 21
Our Services do not address, and are not intended for, anyone under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on our Services, including through any of their features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your underaged child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact MO-MarketingMO@breakthrubev.com. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 21, we will take immediate steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Websites
The Company is based in the State of Missouri in the United States. We provide the Services for use only by general persons located in the United States and retailer customers only in the State of Missouri. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- By email: MO-MarketingMO@breakthrubev.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://breakthrubevmo.com/contactus